CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and which provide service, which equals or exceeds those recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution
- To insure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
RV Motorhome Brakes
Bruce M., 09/20/2021
Took my RV Motorhome for rear brake issues. Dan was my contact at front desk and he kept me up to date on how my repair was going. They were able to do the work needed and in a timely basis. I couldn't be happier with the professional care I received. 10 out of 10! Couldn't have been better. Thanks!
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following:
Get free Coupons
Take advantage of these great offers!