- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and which provide service, which equals or exceeds those recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution
- To insure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great place, great people to work with. I've been taking my truck to Mitch's since discovering them a year and a half ago. Maintenance and or needing something fixed I'm bringing here. Big THANKS to all of them!!! Eric, Dan, and Adam in the front office when you walk in, Marie, and Mitch and all service techs, thank you. I'm going to mention one tech in particular, Cody, he had his fill with my truck this last time it was in, thanks so much, you're all awesome!!!
These gentlemen are the best service team I have used in 63 years I will never trust service to anyone else again I now feel safe driving my older car They went completely over my older model car and made me aware of wear and tear parts needing service soon as well as fixing my current very serious problem. They are more than reasonable in price and do superior work with patience and respect to customers Thank you so much!!!!!